Looking to move to a new home in the coming years? Technically, that should not be a problem. There's a building boom in Rotterdam as new projects add thousands of new homes to the city.
- Hof van Heij (48 homes in Heijplaat)
- Zuiderhof (73 homes at the former Zuiderziekenhuis)
- (Transformation of) watertorenweg (47 homes in De Esch)
Projects starting later in 2018:
- De Cooltower (267 houses in the Baankwartier)
- Little-C (320 homes next to the Coolhaven)
- (Transformation of the) Europoint Torens (840 homes at Marconiplein)
- Zalmhaventoren (482 homes in the Scheepvaartkwartier)
p.s. Is the information in this article incorrect or outdated? Please let us know.